I've been getting a lot of requests for startup advice lately, which is great because I like helping startup people as best I can. However, I've found myself giving a lot of the same advice, so I decided to try to codify it in the following flow-chart. Most investors and been-there-done-that entrepreneurs are very busy people, so I imagine this chart more generally applies for seeking startup advice.
Codified startup advice
By Gabriel Weinberg March 20, 2011 11:26 AM
on Starting Companies
- Just starting out in startups? Here's some advice.
- Codified startup advice
- Why you should choose an ambitious startup idea
- First-timer entrepreneur symptoms and cures
- Wannabe entrepreneur symptoms and cures
- Avoid entrepreneur mistakes with good mentors
- How-to get that guy as your mentor
- Will single founders please stand up?
on Startup Lifecycles
on Getting Traction
on Traction Verticals
on Raising Money
on Angel Investing
on Running Companies
- How do you completely de-personalize Google results?
- What is Google's real market share in the US?
- The real Filter Bubble debate
- Browser market :: Search engine market
- Usability issues with adding search engines to Web browsers
- Using external APIs to improve search
- Search leakage is not FUD. Google et al., please fix it.